Effective Date: November 1, 2016
To review material modifications and their effective dates scroll to the bottom of the page.
5. Separate Agreements. You may acquire products, services and/or content from this site. We reserve the right to require that you agree to separate agreements as a condition of your use and/or purchase of such products, services and/or content.
6. Ownership. The material provided on this site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright law and international treaties. The copyrights and other intellectual property in the content of this site is owned by us and/or others. Except for the limited rights granted herein, all other rights are reserved.
7. Warranty Disclaimers. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENTS SIGNED BY THE PARTIES, THE SERVICES, CONTENT, AND/OR PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS”, AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT SIGNED BY THE PARTIES OR SEPARATE AGREEMENT ORIGINATING FROM THIS SITE, THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THIS SITE OR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT ACQUIRED FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT: (A) WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR (C) WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THESE DISCLAIMERS CONSTITUTE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO PURCHASE OR USE OF THE ITEMS OFFERED BY THIS SITE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THESE DISCLAIMERS. IF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEN ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE AND/OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT, ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, EVEN IF THIS SITE OR OUR LICENSORS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. Links to This Site. We grant to you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this site provided that the link does not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use any logo, trademark, or tradename that may be displayed on this site or other proprietary graphic image in the link without our prior written consent.
11. Participation In Promotions of Advertisers. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products, services or content on this site. Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services or content, are solely between you and each such advertiser.
12. Consumer Rights Information; California Civil Code Section 1789.3. If this site charges for services, products, content, or information, pricing information will be posted as part of the ordering process for this site. We maintain specific contact information including an e-mail address for notifications of complaints and for inquiries regarding pricing policies in accordance with California Civil Code Section 1789.3. All correspondence should be addressed to our agent for notice at the following address:
Notification of Consumer Rights Complaint or Pricing Inquiry:
1569781 AB Ltd
5015 54 Ave
Ponoka, AB T4J 1H2
You may contact us with complaints and inquiries regarding pricing and we will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries.
The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.
13. Arbitration. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator’s decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties in accordance with AAA rules. The arbitration shall take place in Ponoka, Alberta, Canada, and may be conducted by telephone or online. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the Alberta, Canada to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement. Enforcements of any award or judgment shall be governed by the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney’s fees and costs up to $1000.00.
15. Controlling Law. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the Alberta, Canada, excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
16. Intended For Use Only Within The United States. This site is intended for use only from within the United States. We do not represent that this site is appropriate for use elsewhere. Access to this site from locations where its contents are illegal is not authorized.
17. Onward Transfer of Personal Information Outside Your Country of Residence. Any personal information which we may collect on this site may be stored and processed in our servers located in the United States or in any other country in which we, or our affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents maintain facilities. You consent to any such transfer of personal information outside your country of residence to any such location.
18. Severability. If any provision of these terms is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision shall not affect any other provision of these terms, and these terms shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as above provided, as the case may be.
19. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond our reasonable control and without our fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.
Effective Date: November 1, 2016
To review material modifications and their effective dates scroll to the bottom of the page.
1569781 AB Ltd, (“1569781 AB Ltd”) owns and operates this azmazo.com website business. All references to “we”, “us”, this “website” or this “site” shall be construed to mean 1569781 AB Ltd.
Regarding Personal Information (defined below), if any modifications are materially less restrictive on our use or disclosure of the Personal Information previously disclosed by you, we will obtain your consent before implementing such revisions with respect to such information.
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information. “Personal Information” includes any information regarding a natural person that may be used directly to identify the person.
Personal Information that we collect may vary with each separate purpose for which you provide it, and it may include one or more of the following categories: name, physical address, an email address, phone number, credit card information including credit card number, expiration date, and billing address, and location data.
We also may collect publicly available Personal Information posted on social media platforms and profiles. When you engage with our content on or through social media platforms or other third party platforms, plug-ins, integrations or applications, you may allow us to have access to certain Personal Information in your profile that you have added to these platforms. This may include your name, e-mail address, photo, gender, birthday, location, an ID associated with the applicable third-party platform or social media account user files, “like” photos and videos, your list of friends or connections, people you follow and/or who follow you, or your posts or “likes.”
Passively or Automatically Collected Data (“Usage Data”).
We, our affiliated entities, and our marketing partners including third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, advertising agencies, and data brokers and aggregators may use automated means to collect various types of information about you, your computer or other device used to access this site or its services. This information is based on your usage of this site, including information collected automatically from this site (or by our marketing partners employed in this site).
A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of passively or automatically collected information may include: network or Internet protocol address and type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Comcast, Verizon or AT&T) and domains used by such providers, mobile network, device identifiers (such as an Apple IDFA or an Android Advertising ID), device settings, browser settings, the web pages of this site you have visited, pages or service visited before and after you visit a page or service, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the page or service (e.g., iOS, Android), location information, and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page or service within the site) and the details about the path followed within the site with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, other parameters about the device operating system and/or the user’s IT environment, and conversion rates and marketing and conversion data and statistics, reports and analytics, including without limitation your interactions to emails we send, and reviews and surveys regarding this site or any products listed on this site. Usage Data is essentially anonymous when collected, but could be used indirectly to identify a person.
Geo-Location Data. If you are accessing a page or service from a computer or a mobile device, you may be asked to share your precise (GPS level) geo-location information with us so we can customize your experience on our services or on other services when we work with a marketing partner such as a third party service provider, advertiser, advertising network and platform, advertising agency, and a data broker or aggregator. If you agree to the collection of location data, in most cases, you will be able to turn off such data collection at any time by accessing the privacy settings of your mobile device.
HOW AND WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Personal information. We collect Personal Information at the time you provide it to us. We collect Personal Information through sign-up forms and as part of your registration for an account, product, or service, promotion, or contest from this website. Personal Information that we collect may vary with the each sign-up or registration. In addition, we collect personal information from all communications with site visitors including without limitation, text messages, faxes, telephone calls, and regular “snail mail”, as well as from third-party outside sources including data brokers and aggregators. As indicated above, we may collect publicly available Personal Information posted on social media profile information including photos both directly and through the use of contact management applications.
Your Communications With Us. We collect Personal Information that we receive from you as you communicate with us. If you complete a signup form subscribing to information from our site or to participate in our mailing list activities, we will receive your Personal Information from our email services and/or autoresponder service.
Usage Data. We collect Usage Data as you use this site, including your interactions with emails we send, and via social media platforms, third-party platforms, third-party websites, applications, integrations, and services of our marketing partners. This data may be passively or automatically collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various analytics and reporting technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, locally stored objects, and mobile device identifiers and SDKs, and other similar methodologies as well as similar technologies developed in the future. (See below, SPECIFIC INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND OTHER DATA COLLECTION METHODOLOGIES.)
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information and Usage Data for the performance of the services or transaction for which it was given and for the basic purpose of this site. We may use your Personal Information in connection with other products, services, promotions, personalized ads, or contests we may offer, and our private, internal reporting for this site, and security assessments for this site. We may also send you messages related to certain features or your activity on this site. We may also send you news or updates about changes to our site or services. By default, you will receive these messages via email.
We may use publicly available Personal Information posted on social media profile information including photos for purposes of assisting us, and our marketing partners with marketing and advertising activities and with contact management.
We may make full, unrestricted use of Usage Data for any purpose in our sole discretion, including without limitation, to customize or personalize ads, offers and content made available to you based on your visits to and/or usage of this site or its services, and to analyze the performance of those ads, offers and content, as well as your interaction with them.
We may combine and use the Personal Information and Usage Data we collect from all services and products offered by us and our affiliated entities over various websites to provide, protect, and improve them, and to develop and offer new services and products. We will treat you as a single user of these combined services and products. We may also use this information to provide you personalized ads.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
General Disclosure Policy. We may share and disclose your Personal Information as described below. We may share and disclose Usage Data without restriction, including without limitation, as described below.
Affiliated Entities. We may provide your Personal Information and Usage Data to any affiliated entities we may have, including our subsidiaries. Affiliated entities are entities that we legally control (by voting rights) or that control us.
Service Providers. We may provide access to your Personal Information and Usage Data to our trusted service providers that assist us with the operation and maintenance of this site. For example, we may contract with third parties to finance purchases from this site, process payments, host our servers, provide security, and provide production, fulfillment, optimization, analytics, reporting, and software maintenance and development services. In addition, our service providers will be given access to your information only as is reasonably necessary to provide the services for which they are contracted.
Legal Process, Enforcement and Security Notice. We may disclose your Personal Information and Usage Data if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request (such as for example, to comply with a subpoena or court order), (ii) to detect, prevent, and address fraud or other illegal activity, and (iii) to investigate, respond to, or enforce violations of our rights or the security of this site.
Joint Venture Partners. We may participate with another company or individual for purposes of jointly promoting our products, services, promotions or contests or their products, services, promotions, or contests. We may right to disclose your Personal Information and Usage Data to them for purposes of (i) compensation, transaction processing, fulfillment, and support, and (ii) for purposes of offering you other products, services, promotions, and contests. These joint venture marketing partners may also contact you regarding other products, services, promotions, or contests.
Marketing Partners. We may share your Personal Information and Usage Data with our marketing partners including third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, advertising agencies, and data brokers and aggregators to serve and offer personalized ads.
Sweepstakes, Contests, or Promotions. When you choose to enter a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the promotions, your Personal Information and Usage Data may be disclosed to our sponsors and to third parties who help administer the promotion, including in connection with winner selection prize fulfillment and aggregated data analysis. Your Personal Information and Usage Data also may be disclosed as required by law, such as on a winners list. Further, by entering a promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that promotion, including allowing our sponsors to use your name, voice, and likeness in advertising and marketing associated with the promotion in accordance with applicable law. All terms applicable to the particular promotion will be made available to you at the time you enter the promotion.
With Your Consent. We may share your Personal Information with other parties with your consent.
Your Canada Privacy Rights. Under Alberta Law Alberta residents have the right to receive, once a year, information about third parties with whom we have shared information about you or your family for their marketing purposes during the previous calendar year, and a description of the categories of personal information shared. To make such a request, please send an email to the email address provided in our contact information below and include the phrase “Alberta Privacy Request” in the subject line, the domain name of the Web site you are inquiring about, along with your name, address and email address. We will respond to you within thirty days of receiving such a request.
SPECIFIC INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
“Cookies” are tiny pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are also used to customize content based on your browser. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If you want to disable cookies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to turn off cookies. Please remember, however, that cookies may be required to allow you to use certain features of our site.
Flash Cookies – Third party cookies that use an Adobe Flash Media Player local shared object (LSO) – may be used along with other third party cookies for purposes of crediting any purchase you may make on this site to one of our joint venture partners that may have referred you to us. These cookies will be used for purposes of crediting sales to the referring joint venture marketing partner. Flash cookies are not the same as “browser cookies”. The Adobe Flash Media Player is software that enables users to view content on their computers. Flash cookies are also accompanied by a browser cookie. If you delete the browser cookie, the Flash cookie may automatically create (or re-spawn) a replacement for the browser cookie.
Web Beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs or clear gifs) are used to assist in delivering cookies, and they allow us to count users who have visited pages of our site. We may include Web Beacons in promotional e-mail messages or our newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Locally Stored Objects – We may employ locally stored objects (“LSOs”) and other client-side storage tracking technologies in certain situations where they help to provide a better user experience, such as to remember settings, preferences and usage similar to browser cookies, or in order to target or help our Partners target ads, analyze ad performance, or perform user, website or market analytics. For LSOs utilized by Adobe Flash you can access Flash management tools from Adobe’s website: –> http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html . In addition, some, but not all browsers, provide the ability to remove LSOs, sometimes within cookie and privacy settings.
We may participate with our marketing partners for purposes of providing personalized ads based on your interests. This activity is performed by collecting Usage Data and by using cookies and other tracking and data collection methodologies discussed above to transfer information to our marketing partners which manage advertising activities.
AdWords (Google) – We may participate in AdWords program which is a personalized ad service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of this site with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick cookie. Information collected: cookie and Usage Data. For the opt-out, visit –> https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
Google Analytics for Display Advertising (Google) – We may participate in any and all of the following Google Analytics Advertising Features provided by Google: Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) for connecting the tracking activity performed by Google Analytics and its cookies with the Adwords advertising network and the DoubleClick cookie (a third-party cookie). Information collected: cookie and Usage Data, including audience data such as age, gender, and interests. For the opt-out, visit –> https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en You may opt-out of the Google Analytics service with the Google’s Browser Add-on that’s available at –> https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For information in general about Google’s personalized ad campaigns, and specifically about information regarding DoubleClick cookies and how to control and manage Google’s advertising cookies for these campaigns, visit –> http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
For information regarding how Google uses data when you use Google’s partners’ sites or apps, visit –> http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
Custom Audience (Facebook). We may participate in Facebook.com’s Custom Audience program which enables us to display personalized ads to persons on our email lists when they visit Facebook.com. We provide Personal Information such as your email address and phone number to Facebook to enable Facebook to determine if you are a registered account holder with Facebook. You may opt-out of participation in our Facebook Custom Audience by sending an email, from the email address you are opting out of, to the email address provided in our contact information below. For your opt-out to be effective, you must: (i) place the following text in the subject line of the email – “Opting Out of Facebook.com Website Custom Audience Ads”, and (ii) in the body of the email, include your name and email address. We will forward your name and email address to Facebook.com with a request to delete you from all of our Facebook Custom Audience Ads.
Tailored Audiences/Conversion Tracking Programs (Twitter). We may participate in Twitter.com’s Tailored Audiences/Conversion Tracking Programs which enable us to display personalized ads. You may opt-out of participation in these programs by visiting https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405 .
Other Personalized And Behavioral Advertising Services. We may participate in additional retargeting and behavioral advertising services that will be similar to the services described above.
Managing Personalized Ads. You can control the placement of cookies and other data collection methodologies for purposes of opting out.
Managing Cookies Via Your Browser. You should note that although most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, you may be able to change your browser settings to cause your browser to refuse first party or third-party cookies or to indicate when a third-party cookie is being sent. However, disabling or limiting cookies may cause certain features of this website to not function properly or optimally. Check your browser’s “Help” files or other similar resources to learn more about handling cookies on your browser. In addition, visit –> http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
Managing Flash Cookies. Flash cookies, also called local shared objects (LSOs), function similarly to standard cookies except that they are often larger and are downloaded to a computer or mobile device by the Adobe Flash Player. In some cases, these Flash cookies can be managed through browser settings. Adobe also provides a means of controlling Flash cookies on its Flash Player: Setting Manager page.
Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). DAA member advertising associations have developed an industry self-regulatory program to give consumers a better understanding of and greater control over ads that are customized based on their online behavior across different websites. To make choices about interest-based ads from participating third parties, please visit DAA Consumer Opt-Out page –> http://www.aboutads.info/consumers .
Opting Out With Ad Choices For Mobile Devices. When using mobile applications you may receive personalized in-application advertisements. Depending on your device, you may be able to reset your mobile device’s advertising identifier at any time by accessing the privacy settings on your mobile device. In addition, each operating system (iOS for Apple phones, Android for Android devices and Windows for Microsoft devices) provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of personalized in-application advertisements. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems in order to opt-out of these advertisements. For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or contact (or review the applicable privacy web page of) the applicable platform operator.
We may participate with third party analytics partners to monitor and analyze Web traffic and to keep track of user behavior on this site.
DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
Some Web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Each browser communicates “Do Not Track” signals to websites differently, making it unworkable to honor each and every request correctly. In order to alleviate any communication error between browsers and website, we do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals at this time. As the technology and communication between browser and website improves, we will reevaluate the ability to honor “Do Not Track” signals and may make changes to our policy.
We will implement reasonable and appropriate security procedures consistent with prevailing industry standards to protect data from unauthorized access by physical and electronic intrusion. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of data storage can be guaranteed 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information by following generally accepted industry standards, we cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or archive at this site.
When you transmit Personal Information through our registration process or if you purchase products or services, we encrypt that information in transit using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
ONWARD TRANSFER OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
Any Personal Information which we may collect on this site may be stored and processed in our servers located in the United States or in any other country in which we, or our affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents maintain facilities. By using this site, you consent to any such transfer of Personal Information outside your country of residence to any such location.
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon request, we will permit you to request or make changes or updates to your Personal Information for legitimate purposes. We request identification prior to approving such requests. We reserve the right to decline any requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require unreasonable time or effort of our technical or administrative personnel, or undermine the privacy rights of others. We reserve the right to permit you to access your Personal Information in any account you establish with this site for purposes of making your own changes or updates, and in such case, instructions for making such changes or updates will be provided where necessary.
LINKS TO JOINT VENTURE MARKETING PARTNER SITES
This site may contain links to other websites operated by our joint venture marketing partners. If you do click on any of the links to their websites or accept any of their promotional offers, your click-through information and any information that you provide in the process of registration or purchase will be transferred to these sites. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these sites. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any of these sites before providing information to them.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE POLICY
We are committed to preserving online privacy for all of its website visitors, including children. This site is a general audience site. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly collect any information from, or sell to, children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her personally identifiable information without your permission or consent, we will remove the information from our active list, at your request. To request the removal of your child’s information, please contact our site as provided below under “Contact Us”, and be sure to include in your message the same login information that your child submitted.
1569781 AB Ltd
5015 54 Ave
Ponoka, AB T4J 1H2
1. Although we make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this website, we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money.
2. Earnings or income statements, or examples of earnings or income, represent estimates of what you may earn; however, there is no promise or guarantee that you my experience the same level of earnings or income.
3. There is no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding earnings or income may be an indication of your future success or results.
4. Statements or examples of actual earnings on this website that are attributed to a specified individual or business are true and correct, and we will verify them upon request and also provide statements of expected typical results; however, these statements or examples should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, your competition, and changes within the market.
5. Operating a business on the Internet involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that an Internet business may not be suitable for you, and that you could experience significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.
6. You should undertake your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of any services and/or products presented on this website, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
7. For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website.